Ten People You Need to Follow on Pinterest

Whether you’re as addicted to Pinterest as I am or you have yet to pin a thing there are a few people you really must start following because otherwise you are missing out!

Debi9Kids ~ She has the most fabulous craft boards, lots of homemade remedies, and an entire board devoted to Nutella recipes.  Oh, yeah!

Matt Hoskins ~ I love his pallet DIY pins.  I’m beginning to fantasize more about pallet furniture than about renting a U-Haul for a road trip to IKEA, and that says a a lot.

Angie Kauffman ~ Her color inspiration pins are the best.  I’ll never buy paint or fabric again without consulting her boards.

Brittany Baughman ~ The crafts and DIY are brilliant and endless.  So inspiring!

Leslie @ Crunchy Betty ~ Homemade Beauty Products.  I haven’t found one yet that I don’t just love.

Mary Jo Johnson ~ Bibliophiles take note – the bookshelf pins on MJ’s boards will make you swoon.  And her running pins almost make me want to run.  Almost.

Catherine Wherthey ~ Follow all her boards.  She has impeccable taste, be it fashion, food, design, whatever.  At least 75% of the time when I see a pin I love it ends up being one of Catherine’s.

Julie DeVisser ~ All her board titles start with “I dream of . . .” so she’s never one to just pin things all higgldy-piggldy.  My favorites of her boards are tattoos, wise words, and love.  I just stare and sigh longingly.

Mandi Ehman ~ Yes, it’s 105 degrees and I should be shot for even uttering the word “Christmas”, but we’ve got to think about it sooner or later, and this is the best source I’ve found for beautiful card, wrap, and handmade gift ideas.

Island Mom ~ I’m a font addict.  It’s one of the main reasons I love scrapbooking.  Set a timer once you get started here, or you’ll while away your entire afternoon.

Let’s turn it up to eleven, as Nigel would say!  Follow me, too: thejammiegirl AKA Angie Ballard :)

I’m linking this up to Top Ten Tuesdays.  Don’t you just love a good list?
Top Ten {Tuesday}

MJ July 26, 2011 at 9:01 am

Thanks for the shout out! Pinterest is the most addicting addiction I have at the moment, and now I’m going to go follow all these people, too. Isn’t it funny that this didn’t even exist a year ago, and now we can’t get enough of it?

ememby July 26, 2011 at 9:15 am

I signed up for pinterest but have yet to pin anything… I just don’t know if I can get into another social media/internet thing :) but it looks so cool!

Angie July 26, 2011 at 9:55 am

I thought the same thing: “Oh, no! Another time sucker!” but I think it has actually saved me time searching for stuff – go figure!

Dianna July 26, 2011 at 9:56 am

Out of your list of 10 — theres only 4 I don’t follow. I’m cut out of the same cloth as you.

Misty @ The Family Math July 26, 2011 at 10:38 am

I’m a total Pinterest addict, too! My favorite board I follow would have to be Sherry from Young House Love!

Angie July 26, 2011 at 11:18 am

I’m a HUGE John and Sherry fan, too. Did you see the post on their blog today about the Pinterest Challenge? I’m SO in!

Good Girl Gone Green July 26, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Thanks so much for the list of people! And how do I find you on pinterest? I am Stephanie@GGirlGGreen

Angie July 26, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Here’s my Pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/thejammiegirl/
I’ll be following you, too!

Amanda @Wandering July 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Thanks for the new suggestions. I LOVE pinterest.

BrerMatt July 26, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Wow! Thanks for the recommendation! I’m brand new to Pinterest, and really just figuring out how it all works.

I’m a new homeowner, trying to make everything look nice, on a strict budget. Pinterest looks like the place to go for cool ideas!

Angie July 26, 2011 at 8:04 pm

It seems like I’m finding new uses for Pinterest daily! Do you follow John and Sherry on YoungHouseLove (blog and pinterest)? They are my home remodeling idols, and they just announced a Pinterest challenge to get us all DOing the stuff we’re pinning. Here’s a link:

BrerMatt July 26, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I follow them now! Thanks!

I think Pinterest needs to do a men of Pinterest catalog. I think there are only 12 of us there.

Angie July 26, 2011 at 8:58 pm

I agree! I was trying to talk my husband into it today, can’t convince him how handy it is!

BrerMatt July 26, 2011 at 9:26 pm

You should just start one for him, with boards with types of his favorite things, and pre-populate it with things you know he likes.

Even if he doesn’t start using it, then you’d at least have a running gift list for him. :)

cate August 8, 2011 at 11:26 pm

While I am new to Pinterest, I have to recommend this lady’s boards to follow. Vicki Horton’s page is visually beautiful as a whole, and when you start to indulge in her boards, talk about being a kid in a candy shop. Truly a site for soar eyes…

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com December 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm

love pinterest also
will look at/follow these 10 + yours, of course.

one to add to that list ‘to follow’:

Rose

Angie @ Many Little Blessings January 4, 2012 at 1:46 am

Oh my! I followed the link in the newer post about people to follow and found myself on your original list. *blush* I squealed like I was 13. Love it! Thanks so much! :)

Angie January 4, 2012 at 9:13 am

Your pins are fabulous! How could I not have included you?!

Kaleidoscope January 16, 2012 at 4:18 pm

We made a list of pinners to follow on Pinterest: http://www.pinnerstofollow.com that includes brands, celebs, tastemakers and just awesome pinners. Would love to see Pinterest build a tool like this into the site.

Sekilah Calvin March 12, 2012 at 12:12 am

I love Catherines pins too!
You should follow me on pinterest! :)

Amy April 4, 2012 at 4:50 pm

great finds! absolutely ADORE pinterest. check out my pinterest page here and follow me :) http://pinterest.com/amychang/

Catherine May 14, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Very helpful article – thanks! I am checking out each person and following!

My Pinterest page is: http://pinterest.com/carbsandfat/

I started out pinning low carb recipes, and expanded to frugal kid tips, breastfeeding pics, pregnancy & birth stories, Adorable Kid’s Clothing & toys, Free Printables & Coloring Pages, cloth diapering – and so much more!

Dhirendra Singh August 7, 2013 at 7:49 am

You can also check my boards,they are very informative http://pinterest.com/hav2sen/

Angie July 27, 2011 at 12:03 am

THAT, my friend, is brilliant! Thank you!!