We all have those days – days when there’s way too much on the to-do list and shampooing your hair isn’t even close to being a top priority. But now you don’t have to look or feel less than your best on those busy days, because now TRESemme’ has a new line of dry shampoos called Fresh Start TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. They are uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor, so they rejuvenate hair without a drop of water! If you’re a student, then this absolutely should be one of your top hair products for school Top Hair Products for School. There’s a full line of options, and each one is infused with citrus extracts to leave hair with a fresh, clean scent. Here are the details:
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo with B12 and keratin helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo, with vitamin H and silk proteins refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities, and odor.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo has witch hazel, aloe vera, and citrus, and removes excess oil, impurities, and odor while moisturizing your hair.
Here are a few tips for getting the best results when using dry shampoos:
- Shake container vigorously before use and in between spry bursts for best results.
- Lift sections of hair and spray lightly at roots
- Spray in short bursts, holding container 8-12 inches from head – not like hairspray (all over and continuously)
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse under warm water, then reattach.
There’s even a You Tube tutorial with Elle Fowler to teach you how to use it properly – check it out!