Thanks to Jen from The Thrifty Home
for passing this award along to me. I love her Penny Pinching Wednesdays – every week I’ve found something wonderful! These awards always seem to have a catch and for this one I had to answer these questions:
1. Where is your cell phone: It’s in the bottom of my purse, and there it will stay!
2. Your hair: is longer than it’s been since high school, but I tend to stick it up in a clip and go.
3. Your mother: weighs about 90 pounds and loves professional wrestling, bull-riding, and Chuck Norris movies
4. Your father: has his Master’s in Agricultural Engineering and is addicted to Farm Town.
5. Your favorite food: I have never met a food I didn’t like.
6. Your dream from last night: work dream – woke up stressed
7. Your favorite drink: sweet tea, of course!
8. Your dream/goal: retiring at an age where I can still enjoy it (I’m on the “work until you fall over dead” retirement plan right now)
9. What room are you in: dining room
10. What is your hobby: scrapbooking, blogging, reading
11. What is your fear: snakes and poverty
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: sane, employed, with happy, healthy children
13. Where were you last night: in bed – my alarm goes off at 3:15
14. Something you are not: easy-going
15. Muffins: banana nut
16. Wish List items: vacation at the beach
17. Where did you grow up: Lexington, Kentucky – go Cats!
18. Last thing you did: sorted the mail (all junk)
19. What are you wearing: scrubs
20. Your TV: died recently. We’re waiting on the new one I ordered (GREAT bargain) to arrive.
21. Your pets: Saminda (AKA Sam), a chocolate lab with a talent for napping
22. Your friends: are many and varied, and have been my salvation this past few months!
23. Your life: busy, teetering on the edge of out-of-control
24. Your mood: in transition
25. Missing someone: my best friend, who lives in Atlanta, 8 hours away
26. Vehicle: silver Saturn Relay named Sarah (I put a Sarah Palin license plate on her when I got her)
27. Something you’re not wearing: earrings – just keep forgetting them in the morning
28. Your favorite store: Target, and they just re-opened mine (after remodeling) at the end of my street – WAY too convenient.
29. Your favorite color: purple
30. When’s the last time you laughed: On the way home from carpool, discussing the day’s events with Jack.
31. When’s the last time you cried: on the way to carpool today (having a little “poor me” attack)
32. Your best friend: Kim
33. One place you go over and over: Kroger (I know that store better than the employees)
34. One person who emails me regularly: Dianna
35. Favorite place to eat? Come Back Inn, or maybe Bravo
Now I have to select six bloggers to pass this along to, which is a challenge because I follow blogs BECAUSE they are “Over the Top”! I’ll have to think about this one and get back to you.